At Least 15 Killed In Afghanistan Bus Crash - News Trends

You can Get latest news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, 21 September 2018

At Least 15 Killed In Afghanistan Bus Crash

[ad_1]

The dead were all bus passengers, 3 women and 2 children were among the casualties (Representational)

Herat, Afghanistan: 

At least 15 people were killed when a bus collided with a truck in western Afghanistan on Friday, officials said, in the second major traffic accident this month.

Another 30 were wounded in the early morning crash in Bakwa district of Farah province, provincial police spokesman Mohibullah Mohib told AFP.

The bus had been travelling from Herat province to the southern province of Kandahar when the accident happened.

At least three women and two children were among the casualties, Nasir Mehri, spokesman for the Farah governor, told AFP.

The dead were all bus passengers, he added.

It was not clear how the crash happened but accidents involving long-distance passenger buses are fairly common in Afghanistan.

Earlier this month, at least 13 people were killed and another 25 wounded in an accident involving a bus and a truck in Kandahar province.


[ad_2]

Source link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad